The Cava Regulatory Board will raffle on Facebook 12 double packs to assist a workshop about the 'coupage' in a wine cellar. Our fans can also encourage their friends to become new fans, and thus increase their chances of winning the prize, which takes place on Sunday 22th April. The first 12 persons who answer to the following question will be the winners:
· What are the main grape varieties used to produce the cava?
A): Tempranillo, Albariño
B): Macabeo, Parellada, xarel.lo, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
C): Moscatel, Verdejo
This experience can be lived in first person and will take place on Sunday 22th April with the collaboration of the wine tourism company Vinimundus. The visit will include:
· 10.30 am: Meeting at the winery and welcome with a small snack (glass of cava and strawberries from Maresme)
· 10.45 am: Start of activities: visit to the vineyard, introduction about cava and a quiz
· 11.15 am: "coupage" workshop
· From 12.15 to 13.30 am: Visit to the winery and tasting.
This is a unique opportunity for cava lovers to participate and learn more about de elaboration of this sparkling wine.